Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: One Is Related





A brief explanation: A number of years ago I saw this card in a cute shop outside the entrance to Windsor Castle in England. It tickled my fancy on so many levels: my fondness for all things royal but especially Queen Vickie who was fond of talking in the third person as well as being fond of Corgi's, with or without the tails. 


I could not part with the card, which sits on my dresser and never fails to bring one a smile. In honor of the 60th anniversary of the accession of Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor - Queen Elizabeth II


I would like to give credit where credit is due. On the back of the card is the following: 


The Scruffy Mutts Collection
Corgi


Inspired by the notion that most Americans on meeting a British person ask "do you know the Queen?"


I know whether or not in the dog world the same is presumed of Corgis?


"The little dog laughed"
Anna Danielle
AD(c) 2001


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails